Select To Get Started:
Jeff Davis County Schools is now offering a secure website to order transcripts, immunization records, diploma, and employment verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students applying to a Georgia post-secondary institution are encouraged to use GAFUTURES.org to send transcripts. Click HERE to access GAFUTURES.org.
- There is no charge for current student requests.
Charges will apply when ordering former student records. Please note the information below:
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-3:15 PM).
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$3.00|
|Copy of Birth Certificate||$3.00|
|Copy of Social Security Card||$3.00|
|Complete Student Record||$20.00|
|Copy of HS Diploma (If a copy of your diploma is not available, an official transcript will be provided.)||$3.00|
|Official High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
* In addition to the per copy fee listed, the system will charge a per transaction fee for the convenience of applying and paying for your record(s) request online
Jeff Davis County Board of Education
44 Charles Rogers Blvd.
Hazlehurst, GA 31539
Phone: (912) 375-6700
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:15 PM